Last update on: June 6th, 2020
RUM INTELLIGENCE (hereinafter “RUM INTELLIGENCE” or “we”) is committed to respecting your privacy and the data protection regulations.
The data protection regulations include the European General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 of April 27th, 2016 (hereinafter the “GDPR”) and the French Data Protection act n°78-17 of January 6th, 1978, modified by the French law n°2018-493 of June 20th, 2018 (hereinafter the “French Data Protection Act”).
1. What is a cookie?
A cookie is a component stored and read when you browse on the Website, which collects personal data to optimize your user browsing experience. Cookies are used to save information about your browsing history of the Website, making it possible to decipher that information when you visit again the Website, thereby making subsequent browsing easier (such as adjusting the language settings).
There are different categories of cookies:
• Session cookies: these cookies expire once you close your web browser;
• Persistent cookies: these cookies stay on your device until their expiry or until you delete them.
Cookies can be classified according to their purposes:
• Strictly necessary cookies: these cookies are essential in order to provide our services on the Website;
• Performance/statistics cookies: these cookies collect anonymous information on how you use our services, in order to improve the Website performance;
• Preferences/functionality cookies: these cookies remember your choices that change the way the Website looks or behave, such as your language;
• Marketing cookies: these cookies are used to serve you personalized ads based on your browsing habits.
The cookies used on the Website are:
• RUM INTELLIGENCE’s cookies; and
• Third-parties’ cookies.
2.1 RUM INTELLIGENCE’s cookies
Cookies installed by RUM INTELLIGENCE on the Website are the following:
Cookie type: Strictly necessary
Provider: Rum Intelligence
|legal_age||1 or 365 days||HTML Local storage|
|terms_of_use||1 or 365 days||HTML Local storage|
|cookie_consent||1 or 365 days||HTML Local storage|
Cookie type: Preferences
Provider: Rum Intelligence
|wp-wpml_current_language||1 day||HTML Local storage|
2.2. Third-party cookies
2.2.1. Analytic cookies
Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google uses data collected via cookies to track and analyze the Company’s use of that data, prepare reports on its activities, and share them with other Google services. Google may use the collected Data to contextualize and customize the advertisements of its own advertising network.
3. How to manage your cookie preferences?
You have several options to manage your cookie preferences.
3.1. Browser settings
• for Microsoft Edge™: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4027947/windows-delete-cookies;
• for Safari™: https://support.apple.com/fr-fr/safari;
• for Chrome™: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=fr&hlrm=en&answer=95647;
• For Firefox™: http://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/Activer%20et%20d%C3%A9sactiver%20les%20cookies
3.2. Third party’s management module
You can also opt out third parties’ cookies by visiting their website. For instance, in order to opt out Google Analytics cookies, visit the following page: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=fr
3.3. Opposition platforms
You can visit the website www.youronlinechoices.com in order to learn how to opt out.
3.4. Cookie management module
You can opt in or opt out cookies in full or in part via a cookie management module. You can access to this module and change your cookie preferences at any time via this link.
4. What legal grounds do we rely on to use and process your personal data collected through cookies?
For cookies other than purely technical cookies, the legal ground we rely on is your consent to the processing of your personal data via cookies. Your consent could be given or withdrawn using the means described in Section 3.
5. How long do we retain your personal data we collected through cookies?
RUM INTELLIGENCE will not retain the personal data longer collected through cookies longer than thirteen (13) months from the date of your consent. Afterwards, we will delete such personal data.
7. How to contact us?
Questions, comments, requests, and complaints must be emailed to the following address: email@example.com, or mailed to us at: RUM INTELLIGENCE, 128 rue de la Boétie, 75008, PARIS, FRANCE.