After having provided excellent services for 17 years in the mixology from Brazil to Japan, Australia and Hong Kong, this is in Paris where you can join the one and only Nando Imamura on his new journey since 2018 where he dives deep in his roots working behind the bar scenes in the Brazilian Japanese joint “Uma Nota” located in the heart of the city down in Sentier.
From traditional Japanese whisky to tasty cachaça cocktails, Nando always puts an attention to details. He especially dedicated his knowledge over the years to his love for the powerful spirit of rum.
• Bar manager - mixologist @ Uma Nota
• Judge @ 2011 - ABG Australian Bartender Guilty Flair Competition
• Judge @ 2017 - MIB Most Imaginative Bartender Bombay Sapphire Competition -
• Judge @ 2018 - BACARDI LEGACY BRAZIL
• Judge @ 2018 - DIAGEO WORLD CLASS BRAZIL - Judge
• Judge @ 2019 - BACARDI LEGACY BRAZIL