From the deeps of the spanish tiki culture of the 70s to the authentic european tiki revival, Oriol Elias is travelling the world spreading the word of tiki.
He is a rum lover, a tiki expert, a self-described “Rum & Tiki Bartender” based in Barcelona, Spain. As one of Spain’s premier tiki bartenders, Oriol has spent the last 10 plus years honing his craft at a number of Barcelona rum and tiki bars including Tahiti and Caribbean Club.
Apart from his work behind the bar, Oriol develops his passion through his website ThreeOfStrong.com and other online media as Dash Workshop. He is also international rum judge and founder member of Barcelona Rum Club.
• Founder @ Barcelona Rum Club
• Tiki Teacher @ Basque Culinary Center
• Tiki Teacher @ CETT-UB
• Rum Teacher @ Liquid Experience
• Brand Sales Specialist/ Mixologist @ American Beverage Marketers
• Online Teacher @ Dash Workshops
• Owner/ Rum & Tiki Drinks Blogger & Consultant @ Threeofstrong.com
• Brand Ambassador @ Trois Rivières & Maison La Mauny
• Bartender @ Caribbean Club
• Bartender @ Tiki Bar Tahiti
• More than 100 masterclasses/guided tastings in the last 5 years @ events and schools such as Campari Academy Spain, Rhum Fest Marseille, Athens Rum & Whisky Festival, Miami Rum Renaissance Festival, EBS Global Convention, FIBAR, Athens Bar Show, The Rum Day, Barcelona Rum Congress…
• Expert Panel Member @ Miami Rum Renaissance Festival (2017 & 2018), BCN Rum Awards (2017) and Rhum Fest Awards (2018)